Solr is the widely used, lightning-fast, open source enterprise search platform built on Apache Lucene. Flexibility, reliability, fault tolerance and scalability make Solr a compelling, cost effective choice for large and small organizations as well as for a wide variety of search and big data analytics applications.
For more than 10 years, Contegra has been integrating Solr and Lucene technologies for clients. Our Solr implementation experience spans a diverse array of customers including publishers, legal services, enterprises, government agencies, and non-profits. We’re proud of the business-critical applications we’ve delivered to our clients that have ensured their success.
We are passionate about search data analytic technologies and we enjoy designing new solutions. Whether you need a custom application, assistance revamping your existing product to get the most relevant results, or simply ongoing Solr support, we are eager to help.
Our Solr consulting and implementation services include:
- Search application audit: review your search infrastructure and make recommendations for improving Solr search engine performance.
- Solr architecture consulting: design a system architecture and roadmap based on your business needs.
- Solr search engine tuning: fine tune search relevancy to ensure results match your users’ business needs.
- Training: help your technical team get up to speed with your Solr applications.
- Ongoing Support: work with your in-house staff to ensure your search and analytics applications are well-supported -- whether you need 24x7 or project-based support.
For more information about our Solr consulting and implementation services contact us