Elasticsearch is a leading open-source enterprise search and analytics solution built on Apache Lucene. It provides a distributed, full-text search engine with an HTTP web interface and schema-free JSON documents. Elasticsearch also provides advanced analytics capabilities including visualization through its companion project Kibana.
Contegra provides a complete range of consulting and implementation services for Elasticsearch. Whether you have a public facing application, corporate intranet, or a search-powered big data analytics application, our experts can assist with a specific component or with your complete Elastic stack infrastructure.
We have a highly experienced team working with Elasticsearch. Contact us to discuss your Elasticsearch project and how we can help you succeed.
Our consulting and implementation services for the Elastic product ecosystem include:
- Search application audit: review your search application requirements and recommend strategy for implementing Elasticsearch.
- Solr architecture consulting: design a system architecture and roadmap based on your business needs.
- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK stack) implementation: build a solution for various business use cases -- from corporate wide search and web-facing search features to big data log analytics and other modern business applications.
- Training: help your technical team get up to speed with your Elasticsearch applications.
- Search engine tuning: fine tune search relevancy to ensure results match your users’ business needs.
- Ongoing Support: work with your in-house staff to ensure your search and analytics applications are well-supported -- whether you need 24x7 or project-based support.
For more information about our Elasticsearch consulting and implementation services contact us